Aylmer Family Dental is proud to offer Virtual Dental Care
We understand that it is sometimes difficult to make it to the office for dental care. This need has never been more evident than during the COVID-19 pandemic! In a continuous effort to live into our vision of “removing any barriers that impact our patients’ ability to achieve and maintain a happy and healthy smile”, we are excited to offer a number of services virtually with our new platform, DentalCareLive.
Connect with our team to coordinate a one-on-one time for a virtual consult with one of our Dental Surgeons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can use DentalCareLive?
We are here to help anyone in need of dental care, both in the Aylmer area, and in the wider province of Ontario! Whether you are a current patient, would like to become a patient, or plan to stay with your current dentist, we have care solutions that fit your needs. We do recommend contacting your primary care dentist before reaching out to us, as continuity of care is important!
DentalCareLive may be a solution for you if you are:
- Having a dental emergency or urgent need
- Unable to visit our office due to mobility or health issues, or other concerns
- Seeking care for a family member in a long-term care home
- Unable to come to the office for scheduling reasons (i.e. farmers, truckers, shift workers)
- Interested in a second opinion for a treatment plan or condition
- Looking to register as a new patient
- Seeking consultation for a specialized or extensive treatment plan
- Interested in one of our virtual services and prefer the comfort of your own home 🙂
What Services Do You Offer?
Our virtual offerings include:
- Assessment of emergency or urgent dental needs
- Preliminary consults for treatments including orthodontics, smile makeovers, etc.
- New patient interviews to welcome you to our practice
- Consultations and second opinions
- Baby Wellness
- Oral hygiene instruction & Oral care education
Among many other services! We are always happy to help accommodate a specific need.
How much does it cost?
Many of our virtual services are provided as a courtesy, no cost service to our existing and prospective patients. Other services may carry a small fee, which goes towards our provider’s expertise and technological investment. Please reach out to us via phone, text, email or virtual chat for an estimate.